PhiLaser represents a multifunctional device that emits light through the process of optical amplification based on stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation.
This process enables its multiple uses in various fields and industrial branches and it has now found its place in the cosmetics industry as well.
This amazing course includes the use of the device, the examination of patients and their tattoos, the process of removal, aftercare and healing cascade:
- Permanent Make Up (PMU)
- Carbon Peeling
This education is suitable for those currently in the tattooing and cosmetic tattooing industry.
2 Day Workshop including Kit and online CraftMaster
- One day live workshop (fully catered)
- 6 months CraftMaster for your online learning portion of this course
- Direct and ongoing support from your Trainer
Upcoming workshop dates:
- Whangarei, 2nd July
- Whangarei, 3rd September
- Whangarei, 5th November
- Safety Laser in accordance with AS/NZS 4173:2018
- 6 months CraftMaster for your online learning of this course
- Direct and ongoing support from your Master Educator
Exclusive Onsite Training for Groups
We’ll travel to you for exclusive workshops for groups of 3+ (NZ) or 5+ (AUS)
A convenient option for clinics wishing to train multiple staff members to save on time and travel costs. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.