Start your career in the beauty industry
Intended for all individuals with self-initiative, entrepreneurial spirited, focused on success and love in cosmetic treatments. Also for Phi Artists and Students looking for post graduate courses and new areas to upskill.
Familiarise yourself with the courses available, products, life of a student and thereafter Technician, before you invest your time and money.
Try your skill at the microblading, machine shading and plasma practice session.
Next Open Day Dates & Locations:
- Auckland – 11th May
- Christchurch – 12th May
- Wellington – 13th May
Register your interest here
- How do I start a career in the industry?
- Which course is best to start my career with?
- How do I finance my career?
- I’m already a Phi Artist/Student, what’s my next step?
- How do I build a client base?