Start your career in the beauty industry
Intended for all individuals with self-initiative, entrepreneurial spirited, focused on success and love in cosmetic treatments. Also for Phi Artists and Students looking for post graduate courses and new areas to upskill.
Familiarize yourself with the courses available, products, life of a student and thereafter Technician, before you invest your time and money.
Try your skill at the microblading, machine shading and plasma practice session.
Next Open Day Dates & Locations:
- Dunedin – Saturday 6th May 2021 – Scenic Hotel Southern Cross – 118 High Street Dunedin 10am – 1pm
- Wellington – Sunday 7th May 2021 – Oaks Wellington Hotel – 89 Courtenay Place, Te Arona Wellington 10am – 1pm
- Auckland – Monday 8th May 2021 – Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport – 14 Airpark Drive Auckland 10am – 1pm
Register your interest here
- How do I start a career in the industry?
- Which course is best to start my career with?
- How do I finance my career?
- I’m already a Phi Artist/Student, what’s my next step?
- How do I build a client base?