PhiLings Plasma Skin Tightening Training Courses
Welcome and thank you for your interest in the PhiLings Education with PhiAcademy NZ. Below is a brief outline of the course dates, content and registration information.
PhiLings Plasma Technology is the ultimate skin rejuvenation and tightening treatment. Also known as: Microneedling, Fibroblast Treatment, Soft Surgery, Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty or Plasma Tightening, PhiLings is a revolutionary and minimally invasive treatment that tightens and firms skin with instant results.
To enrol in this education you must have experience in the Beauty Therapy or Cosmetic Tattooing Industry, it is not suitable for beginners.
This is an intensive two day training workshop where you will be introduced to Microneedling and PhiIon techniques. Upon completion of the training days, you will have three months online training and support through CraftMaster, the online learning platform and your Master, Michaella Messenger. Upon the successful completion of your CraftMaster learning levels and case studies, you become a certified PhiLings Artist.
The PhiLings palette consists of two anti-ageing, rejuvenating and bio-regenerative complementary and equally important treatments that can be used in combination or separately- Microneedling and Phi-Ion (Plasma Pen). In the PhiLings training you are taught to deal with both of these to the same extent and trained to be able to properly combine and use them professionally.
The PhiIon Pen (Plasma Pen) creates an instant reduction of excess tissue without the need for surgery. Each and every client deserves an individual approach in their skin rejuvenation journey. It is your role to be well equipped with devices, techniques, knowledge and an after care programme.
Learn how this technique works, about treatment parameters and client care.
PhiLings Course Dates
- 11th – 12th October, Wellington
- 3rd – 4th November, Vancouver, Canada
- 8th – 9th November, Sydney, Australia
- 10th – 11th November, Melbourne, Australia
- 22nd – 23rd November, Auckland
- 15th – 16th December, Bali
PhiLings Course Content
Includes but is not limited to:
- Theory on skin structure and characteristics of specific facial skin areas
- Determining different skin types
- Recognising characteristic skin conditions
- Assessing the client’s eligibility to undergo the treatment
- Hygiene and sterility
- Familiarisation with tools and devices used for the treatment and their working principles
- Tools maintenance
- Familiarisation and practice with different operating modes of the tools
- Application techniques in Microneedling
- Application techniques in Phi-Ion
- Expected results for both Microneedling and Plasma/Phi-Ion
In addition to the theoretical aspects, the course covers practical requirements to perform the treatment and provides practice on a live model.
For course fees please email email@example.com