Manual Microblading & Machine Shading Training
√ FEES FREE NOW AVAILABLE Check your eligibility by making your way to www.feesfree.govt.nz
Learn two techniques are receive two qualifications.
Microblading training is now available with both a globally recognised PhiBrows Artist Certificate as well as NZQA Level 6 Micro-credential.
The Manual Microblading and Machine Shading education is the first step in becoming a competent microblading artist. Our detailed theory and practical applications provide in depth knowledge and skill, enabling you to become a successful Artist.
PhiBrows is a manual, semi-permanent technique of hyper-realistic eyebrow drawing in which the shape of eyebrows is calculated according to facial morphology and golden proportion (phi 1,618). The application of Machine Shading allows you to further enhance or create additional brow trends.
Why Choose Master Academy:
- Industry professional trainers with 30+ year experience
- Opportunity to increase your income up to 10 times
- In-depth coverage of every step of the procedure
- Professional microblading kit
- Globally recognised PhiBrows Certificate + Master Academy are the only training facility to offer NZQA Micro-credentials with the Manual Microblading & Machine Shading education
- Ongoing support and guidance from a team of professionals
- Hands on training and limited class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Access to professional learning applications with specialised tools for measuring natural shape and can store customer profiles, such as colour, shape and preference
- Access to industry Doctors to answer medical questions
- Marketing tips and advice on how to build your client base
2 Day Workshop including Kit and online CraftMaster
- Two day live workshop with theory and practical on latex and models
- A Starter Kit with products and accessories for 20+ clients
- 4 months CraftMaster for your online learning portion of this course
- Direct support from your Trainer
Upcoming workshop dates:
- Commences – 10th August / Two Day Workshop – 20th / 21st August
- Commences – 5th October / Two Day Workshop – 15th / 16th October
- Commences – 13th September / Two Day workshop – 22 / 23 September
Additional learning options available, including Online only – please request course information for full details.